Like any other product, honey has its own set of dos and don’ts. The manuka honey singapore is also a great option to consider. Here are a few mistakes you’ll want to avoid if using honey as a beauty treatment.
– Don’t apply it directly to your skin: Honey is a great humectant, but it can also be very sticky. Mix it with some oil or lotion before applying it to your skin to help reduce the stickiness.
– Don’t use it if you’re allergic to bees: This one should be pretty obvious! If you have an allergy to bee stings, then you’re most likely going to be allergic to honey as well.
– Don’t use expired honey: Like any other food product, honey goes bad over time. Ensure the expiration date before using it in any beauty treatments.
– Don’t use processed honey: Processed honey has been stripped of most of its natural nutrients and benefits, so make sure you’re using raw honey if you want to reap the full rewards.
– Don’t apply it near your eyes: Honey is a great eye treatment, but it can also irritate if applied directly to the skin around your eyes.
– Don’t use too much: A little bit of honey goes a long way, so start with a small amount and increase as needed.